Friday, January 3, 2014

I Got Up

I worked. I sat through meetings and reigned in my sarcasm by not sitting with Snellings.

I accomplished stuff.

Cody came by and we gossiped. One of his friends, my former student, is in the hospital possibly having her leg amputated.

Tam lost the cow suit. I don't understand our legal system at all.

I got home at 6:00 and the students aren't even back yet.

Daddy is coming early in the morning to deliver beef and is making me get up early to clean out the freezer for it. He's also going to fix several more things around the house. I'm grateful, but I really want to sleep late.

Sybil is coming for a visit tomorrow, though I told Ada I would be taking them to Christiansburg to get glasses. I hope I can figure out a way to pay for said glasses, but I'm scared that if I don't order them soon, Wyeth will run out of contacts.

It's cold. Really, really cold.

And the dog has really, really stinky gas. I'm sitting in a sauna of dog fart right now as I type.

I think I'm moving to another room. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment